On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Triche party! Side-by-sides from both Polaris and Yamaha have you covered no matter if you’re on the job or just out for a good time. The Yamaha YZ 50th anniversary sees several commemorative models to celebrate. We also get some new info on the fabled Triumph dirt bike. In addition to all of this, MPN’s Meagan Kusek had the chance to talk to the Motorcycle Industry Council’s Cinnamon Kernes about next year’s AIMEpo.
- 2:19: The new 2024 Polaris Ranger XD 1500
- 7:17: 50 years of the Yamaha YZ celebrated with four anniversary editions
- 14:25: Special guest Cinnamon Kernes from the Motorcycle Industry Council talks about what to expect at AIMExpo 2024.
- 22:14: Yamaha’s new YXZ side-by-sides
- 27:21: Triumph dirt bike news … frame info.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- VOOM Insurance: Pay Per-Mile Motorcycle Insurance by VOOM. Pay only as you ride. Switch to pay per mile and save up to 60% on your motorcycle insurance with no hardware and tracking required.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to follow to subscribe to our YouTube channel.