In this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche ring in the new year with updates from KTM and Kawasaki, as well as exciting news in the racing world and MPN’s new series 2 Wheels 2 Ways officially kicking off!
- 2:06: KTM has announced that it will be relocating a chunk of its production from Austria to China.
- 8:17: Kawasaki has a hydrogen-powered motorcycle that is said to be a modified Ninja H2SX.
- 15:14: MPN has launched it’s 2 Wheels 2 Ways series chronicling a motorcycle trip to the 2024 AIMExpo.
- 17:58: The fifth edition of Dakar kicks off this month in Saudi Arabia.
- 22:51: The 2024 S1 GP schedule just released.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Blackpurl: Cloud-based dealership management software built for the modern-day dealer. Grow sales, build the ultimate all-in-one platform and minimize mistakes. Designed for dealership users who want a simple, powerful and connected experience.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to follow us on this and all of our social platforms for even more Motorcycle & Powersports News.