In this triumphant episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche bring us spy pics and dirt bikes from Triumph, keep us up-to-date on Marc Marquez’s “transition” from Honda to Ducati and give us some insight into what Benelli’s new North American distribution looks like.
- 1:45: Spy pics of the upcoming Triumph Speed 400 RR
- 6:47: Triumph’s dirt bike, the TF 250-X
- 13:52: Marc Marquez on leaving Honda and testing days with Ducati.
- 19:50: Benelli is now distributed in the U.S. by Keeway Group.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Beyond Creative: We are a digital marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, strategic ad placement and email marketing for dealers in the powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to follow us on this and all of our social platforms for even more Motorcycle & Powersports News.