On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche show us new two-wheeled and three-wheeled e-bikes as well as bring us news from the Erzbergrodeo in Austria. We also get a chance to hear from Muc-Off’s Tony Zanca and get an update on Vermont’s registration loophole.
- 2:10: X-OTO’s new stabilized three-wheel scooter has launched. X-OTO has begun building its dealer network. Read more on MPN’s website here.
- 6:45: Ducati and Antoine Meo take a DesertX to the Erzbergrodeo in Austria.
- 13:20: Special guest Tony Zanca from Muc-Off on the company’s history, the state of the powersports industry and what’s new from Muc-Off.
- 21:51: UBCO’s very first 2×2 electric motorbike rental hub opens in Portland, Oregon.
- 25:52: Vermont “closes” its out-of-state title registration loophole.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- VOOM Insurance: Pay Per-Mile Motorcycle Insurance by VOOM. Pay only as you ride. Switch to pay per mile and save up to 60% on your motorcycle insurance. With no hardware and tracking required.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.