On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche give us info on Harley-Davidson’s new membership community, 2024 Dakar plans, Vespa’s Disney partnership as well as honors for eight-time Trials World Champion Emma Bristow.
- 2:22: Harley-Davidson launches new and improved membership community: H-D Membership. Read more about this story here.
- 10:28: The 2024 Dakar Rally returns to Saudi Arabia.
- 16:36: Vespa and Disney collaborate on a special “Mickey Mouse” edition Primavera scooter in celebration of Disney’s 100th anniversary.
- 22:20: Emma Bristow, eight-time Trial World Champion, was awarded Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) for services to Motorsport and women in sport.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Cycle Trader: Close deals 100% online with Cycle Trader’s ‘Buy Now’ experience. The richest leads possible. Faster closing. Reduced overhead. Cycle Trader’s ‘Buy Now’ experience gives buyers the ability to find and purchase your used units in one seamless session. This streamlines your sales process and moves buyers through the purchase funnel faster and easier than ever before — maximizing your ROI!.
- Heidenau Tires: Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.