On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche take a look at a ton of new bikes from Indian, KOVE, Buell and Kawasaki. Also in this episode, Jacqui had the chance to speak with S&S Cycle Vice President of Marketing David Zemla about what 2023 looks like in racing, development and business.
- 1:42: Indian Motorcycle’s King of the Baggers winner, Challenger RR, is now for sale.
- 6:32: Looking at the KOVE 450 Rally Bike
- 14:09: David Zemla, S&S Cycle vice president of marketing
- 20:23: Buell’s SuperTouring 1190 is being touted as the world’s fastest adaptive motorcycle.
- 26:18: Kawasaki set to reveal three new motorcycles at the Osaka Motorcycle Show …. Perhaps a Versys 400?
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
D.I.D.: When performance, quality, and consistency matter go with D.I.D.