On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche bring us all the newest of the newest news in motorcycling and powersports, including:
- Harley-Davidson’s digital launch of its 975cc 2022 Nightster
- Ducati’s testing pictures from its new V21L Electric Racer coming to MotoGP’s Moto series in 2023
- Gadgets and tech:
- Monimoto’s anti-theft GPS tracker
- Bluetooth noise-canceling system for your helmet
- The 2022 FIM Endurance World Championship’s Le Mans 24-Hours
- Upcoming events:
- American Flat Track is back for their 2022 season.
- MotoAmerica is racing in Atlanta with its Superbike and King of the Baggers series.
- Supercross is in Massachusetts.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you in part by: