American Honda has announced the latest additions to its 2014 lineup. These models include the Shadow and 1300 Custom lines of popular Honda cruisers, as well as the Rebel and XR650L.
“These well-established bikes continue to be favorites among riders,” said Powersports Press Manager Bill Savino. “Motorcycle enthusiasts have purchased hundreds of thousands of these returning models, and this says a lot about their popularity with consumers. With more favorite models added to the 2014 lineup, Honda riders have more options to choose from than ever before for both street and off-road riding. Honda is paving the way in the expansion of the powersports market, and we’re on the gas.”
The complete lineup of 2014 models includes:
- Fury – a 1312cc V-Twin chopper that comes in Black and Matte Pearl White/Red (ABS available in Black). MSRP: $13,390; ABS: $14,390. Available January 2014.
- Sabre – A 1312cc V-Twin cruiser with a sophisticated Programmed Fuel Injection that comes in Black. MSRP: $12,250; ABS: $13,250. Available January 2014.
- Stateline – A 1312cc V-Twin retro-style cruiser that comes in Black. MSRP: $12,150; ABS: $13,150. Available January 2014.
- Interstate – A Light Silver Metallic cruiser that features a big, traditional windscreen and stylish hard leather bags, making it ideal for long-distance riding. MSRP: $13,240; ABS: $14,240. Available January 2014.
- Shadow Aero – A classic, retro V-Twin cruiser that comes in Black, Metallic Silver/Pearl White (ABS available in Black). MSRP: $8,240; two-tone: $8,540; ABS: $9.240. Available December 2013.
- Shadow Spirt 760 – A cruiser that features a muscular V-Twin engine and comes in Ultra Blue Metallic Flame and Black (ABS available in Black). MSRP: $8,240; Flame: $8,540; ABS: $9,240. Available December 2013.
- Shadow Phantom – A 745cc V-Twin that features an extensive black-out treatment. It comes in Black and Grey Metallic. MSRP: $8,240. Available December 2013.
- Rebel – A classic 250cc lightweight bike that’s ideal for new riders now comes in Black and Candy Red. MSRP: $4,190. Available November 2013.
- XR650L – A dual-sport bike that can easily handle two-up riding and comes in Red. MSRP: $6,690. Available December 2013.