Zero Motorcycles has announced it will once again be joining the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows for seven stops along the 2012-2013 tour. With the North American debut of its five all-new 2013 model lineup at this week’s Long Beach Motorcycle Show, Zero Motorcycles will feature the Zero S, an industry leader with a 137 miles range on a single charge with a top speed of 95 mph.
Media and consumers alike will be able to view the new motorcycles, including the 2013 Zero S, Zero DS, Zero MX, Zero XU and the all-new Zero FX, Dec. 7-9 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
“Our North American debut at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach will showcase the extensive advancements we’ve integrated into our 2013 models,” said Scot Harden, vice president of global marketing for Zero Motorcycles. “With an all-new appearance, combined with the improved range and top speed, not to mention the industry standard CHAdeMO quick charging accessory, we expect consumers and media alike to be thrilled with our new 2013 model bikes.”
The company also will be hosting its first North American press conference to announce and showcase the 2013 bikes to attending media, after launching the bikes at Intermot in Cologne, Germany, earlier this fall.
In addition to the Long Beach Motorcycle Show, Zero Motorcycles will visit the following cities:
- Seattle, Dec. 14-16, 2012, at the Washington State Convention Center
- Washington, D.C., Jan. 4-6, 2013, at the Washington Convention Center
- Minneapolis, Jan. 11-13, 2013, at the Minneapolis Convention Center
- New York City, Jan. 18-20, 2013, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Chicago, Feb. 8-10, 2013, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Indianapolis, Feb. 15-17, 2013, at the Indiana Convention Center, in conjunction with Dealer Expo