Zero Motorcycles recently announced that it has launched a new Canadian dealership program. The addition of nine traditional motorsports dealers in Canada furthers Zero’s strategic efforts to give retail consumers access to see and test ride the company’s 2011 line-up.
Zero’s Canadian dealers include:
• Greater Vancouver Powersports (British Columbia)
• All Season Motorsports (Alberta)
• Mitchell Cycle (Ontario)
• Electric Motorcycles Windsor (Ontario)
• Motorsport Newman (Québec)
• Equipements Les Chutes (Québec)
• L’Ami Denis Sherbrooke (Québec)
• Duncan Motorsports (British Columbia)
• Oakville Yamaha (Ontario)
“Just as we have recognized the strong consumer demand for the Zero experience in a retail environment in the U.S., we know there are many Canadian enthusiasts who have long been awaiting the opportunity to test ride our products first-hand,” said John Lloyd, vice president of global sales, Zero Motorcycles. “We are absolutely thrilled to have such strong new partners in Canada and we look forward to helping them succeed.”
Zero says it will continue adding new powersports dealers in both the U.S. and Canada with numbers expected to reach 50+ by the end of the year.
For more information on Zero Motorcycles, visit www.zeromotorcycles.com.