Lonski and Associates, a leading recruitment firm specializing in staffing for the motorcycle, powersports, RV and marine industries, announced the transfer of ownership from Agency Founder Henry Lonski to Doug Sexton, a marine, recreational and commercial industries recruiter at the agency.
Sexton will assume management of Lonski and Associates, LLC but will continue to work with select clients. As Agency President, Sexton will provide the support and tools needed for Lonski and Associates to continue the build upon the success of the Agency.
“Nothing will really change fundamentally with the agency,” Sexton explained. “Our model is proven and successful. We have hundreds of clients and thousands of placed candidates that have experienced great results by working with us. Yet, we are always looking at ways to raise the bar.”
To support the continuous improvement, Sexton will be utilizing technology and streamlining processes to gain even better results for agency recruiters, clients and candidates. His priorities are as follows:
- Continue to aggressively support the agency’s national network of talented Recruiters
- Find ways to serve agency clients more efficiently and effectively than ever before
- Expand the agency’s reach with “full throttle recruiting” in other congruent industries
Agency Founder Henry Lonski will remain an integral part of the Lonski and Associates organization. Lonski will assist Sexton with the ownership transition as well as focus on the metric powersports element of the business.
“It was important to Henry and me that he stays aboard to help with the ownership transition of the business,” Sexton said. “Moreover, his extensive experience in the metric powersports portion of the business will allow the agency to increase our level of services in this segment.”
Lonski and Associates recruiting experts and industry veterans are all onboard with the new leadership and are committed to continuing the level of success and professional services they provide for their clients. Lonski and Associates recruiters include:
- Tom Cassidy – Marine Industry Recruiter – WI
- Sam Chalk – Metric Powersports Specialist – NC
- Forrest Flinn – Metric Powersports Specialist – TX
- Skip Johnson – Metric Powersports Specialist – NV
- Henry Lonski – Metric Powersports Manager & Recruiter – FL
- Brandon Marble – Harley-Davidson Specialist – Ml
- Rollin Karroll – Powersports OEM Specialist – CT
- Mike Osell – Harley-Davidson and Metric Powersports – WI
- Doug Sexton – Marine Industry Recruiter – OH
- Greg Volhontseff – RV Industry Recruiter – WA
- Adam Wilke – Harley-Davidson Specialist – FL
“The need for the services that Lonski and Associates provides is even greater now than before,” Lonski said. “In all the industries we serve, the challenge of finding talent is at the top of just about every stakeholder’s list of priorities.”
“Because of the tight labor market and booming economy, finding quality candidates today is especially challenging in the industries we serve,” Sexton added. “Whether it’s manufacturers, OEMs, dealers or ancillary businesses, we can help them find their most important resource – great people.”
Link: Lonski & Associates