On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche bring us the latest news in the ongoing storyline of BRP’s Can-Am all-electric motorcycles. We get the inside scoop on a possible new V-twin power plant being made by KTM. Also in this episode is a look at the brand-new UTVs from Segway Powersports as it introduces its UT10 Crew models to the U.S.:
- 1:51: Can-Am electric motorcycle update: BRP announces the upcoming launch of two all-electric motorcycles, the Can-Am Pulse roadster and the Can-Am Origin adventure bike.
- 10:29: Is KTM working on a new 1390 V-twin power plant?
- 17:28: Segway Powersports introduces UT10 Crew UTV models to the U.S.
- 22:59: Motorcycle theft is up — way up! Over 55,000 motorcycles reported stolen in 2022.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.