On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche take us through Harley-Davidson’s 120th anniversary party, new bikes from GASGAS in 2024, what BMW has up its sleeves for its North American 100th Anniversary party as well as the 2024 GS Trophy qualifier:
- 2:10: Harley-Davidson’s 120th anniversary party in Milwaukee brings out potential new riders … and they’re doing it again next year.
- 9:02: GASGAS will have both the ES 350 and the ES 500 for 2024.
- 15:21: BMW Motorrad North America will celebrate its 100th anniversary at the Barber Vintage Festival this year.
- 19:23: 2024 GS Trophy Qualifier.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.