On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche celebrate anniversaries, look at new electric bikes, make the call for safety and clue us in on how to grab a piece of MotoGP history:
- 2:11: 2023 Suzuki Hayabusa 25th Anniversary bike
- 7:47: BMW’s Intelligent Emergency Call System to be included on select models in 2024
- 15:10: BMW’s CE 02 Electric Scooter
- 20:56: Ducati used MotoGP parts available as memorabilia.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- VOOM Insurance: Pay Per-Mile Motorcycle Insurance by VOOM. Pay only as you ride. Switch to pay per mile and save up to 60% on your motorcycle insurance. With no hardware and tracking required.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!