On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche show us new bikes from Maeving, spy pics from Moto Guzzi’s Stelvio relaunch, a 50/50 Dunlop adventure tire and KTM’s Adventure Rider Rally. In addition, we have a special guest! Merlin’s North America Country Manager, Tex Mawby, weighs in on the state of the motorcycle business and apparel.
- 2:48: Maeving’s electric motorcycles expanding to buyers outside of the U.K. Bikes are expected to be available in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2023.
- 7:07: Dunlop’s are Trailmax Raid 50/50 Adventure tire
- 11:51: Tex Mawby, North America Country Manager, Merlin, on the latest in the state of the motorcycle business, gear and apparel. More from Merlin: https://www.merlinbikegear.us.
- 19:19: Spy pics ahead of the relaunch of Moto Guzzi’s Stelvio adventure bike
- 23:47: KTM’s 18th Annual Adventure Rider Rally, Oct. 13-15 in Page, Arizona.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Cycle Trader: Close deals 100% online with Cycle Trader’s ‘Buy Now’ experience. The richest leads possible. Faster closing. Reduced overhead. Cycle Trader’s ‘Buy Now’ experience gives buyers the ability to find and purchase your used units in one seamless session. This streamlines your sales process and moves buyers through the purchase funnel faster and easier than ever before — maximizing your ROI!
- Heidenau Tires: Heidenau produces tires for the ride of your life. Whether you’re commuting to and from work, out for an adventure or racing a vintage motorcycle, Heidenau has the tire for you.
- VOOM Insurance: Pay Per-Mile Motorcycle Insurance by VOOM. Pay only as you ride. Switch to pay per mile and save up to 60% on your motorcycle insurance. With no hardware and tracking required.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!