On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche run the gamut of motorcycling and powersports, bringing us possible spy pics of a Harley-Davidson CVO, news of a Royal Enfield recall, some love for the four-wheel friends with the new Polaris RZR Pro R Factory and news that Chris Birch Adventure Bike Coaching is coming back to the U.S! Also in this episode, Jacqui had the chance to speak with Sawicki Speed owner Chris Clark and Head of R&D Jamie Hacking about the future of performance parts and racing.
- 2:35: Harley-Davidson CVO “spy pics” from the Dr. Dan Morel blog
- 9:12: Royal Enfield Himalayan recall
- 12:57: Sawicki Speed’s future in performance and racing product development
- 19:33: Race-ready RZR Pro R Factory from Polaris
- 23:49: Chris Birch Adventure Bike Coaching Clinics coming to the U.S.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
D.I.D.: When performance, quality, and consistency matter go with D.I.D.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe!