In this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui hits the road for a new MPN series, while Josh holds down the fort. But nothing gets in the way of these two bringing us our weekly fix of news and updates.
This week we see new bikes from Royal Enfield, Ducati, and Triumph. We also take a look at the unfolding story with the much anticipated Sonders MetaCycle.
- 2:24 2024 Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 9:02 Ducati Hypermotard 698 Mono
- 16:49 Sondors MetaCycle Controversy
- 22:41 New Triumph Tiger 900s
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Beyond Creative: We are a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, Strategic Ad Placement, and Email Marketing for Dealers in the Powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
- XOTO: A revolutionary 3-wheeled electric light utility vehicle that delivers astonishing stability, maneuverability, safety, utility and FUN.
- Signalmatic: Tired of waiting forever at stoplights? Now you can do something about it! Signalmatic Corp.’s VS-II vehicle simulator allows traffic light sensors to detect your motorcycle. Vehicle Simulator II eliminates long waits by allowing Traffic light sensors to detect your cycle as if it were a car. Completely Automatic — Minimum Power Draw — Easy to Install.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to follow us on this and all of our social platforms for even more Motorcycle & Powersports News.