On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche look at the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650, the Triumph Thruxton and Ducati’s Multistrada as well as go over the proposed World Superbike weight limits for 2024:
- 2:19: Ride review: Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650
- 9:35: World Superbike to implement a combined “weight limit rule” for rider and bike beginning in 2024
- 17:01: Triumph Thruxton will be phased out starting in 2025.
- 21:06: Ducati Multistrada V4 RS high performance touring motorcycle.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Aprilia: Aprilia RS 457 | Welcome to the Racing Squad — Aprilia was created with motor-racing and is the Piaggio Group’s front-runner in sports competitions. With a wealth of technical solutions leveraging its unique racing experience, today the Aprilia product range has established an absolute technological leadership. Aprilia motorcycle and scooter offer presents a varied range of models, whose common features are state-of-the-art technology and a sporty personality.
- Beyond Creative: We are a digital marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, strategic ad placement and email marketing for dealers in the powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
- XOTO: X-OTO: a revolutionary, three-wheeled electric light utility vehicle that delivers astonishing stability, maneuverability, safety, utility and FUN.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.