On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui and Josh kickoff ‘New Bike Season’ by taking a look at new V-Stroms from Suzuki, a couple of 400cc bikes from Triumph and Moto Morini’s 2024 Calibro 650 Cruiser. Also in this episode, Josh reviews the DSR/X from Zero Motorcycles.
– 2:34 Suzuki’s 2024 V-Strom 800 and V-Stom 800 Touring
– 7:45 Triumph’s 400cc Speed 400 and Scrambler 400 X
– 14:39 MPN Review: 2023 Zero DSR/X — Watch the full review including specs, accessories, and pricing
– 22:35 Moto Morini unveils their 2024 Calibro 650 Cruiser
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Aprilia RS 457 | Welcome to the Racing Squad: Aprilia was created with motor-racing and is the Piaggio Group’s front-runner in sports competitions. With a wealth of technical solutions leveraging its unique racing experience, today the Aprilia product range has established an absolute technological leadership. Aprilia motorcycle and scooter offer presents a varied range of models, whose common features are state-of-the-art technology and a sporty personality.
- Beyond Creative: We are a digital marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, strategic ad placement and email marketing for dealers in the powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
- XOTO: X-OTO: a revolutionary three-wheeled electric light utility vehicle that delivers astonishing stability, maneuverability, safety, utility, and FUN.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to follow subscribe to our YouTube channel.