On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche show us new bikes and upgrades from Kawasaki and Honda as well as clue us in on what’s going on with Marc Marquez and his future with MotoGP. Also in this episode, MPN’s Greg Jones and Jacqui talk with Motorcycle Industry Council’s vice president and general manager, Cinnamon Kernes, about the upcoming AIMExpo show.
- 2:40: Kawasaki’s electric street bikes, both the Ninja e-1 and Z e-1, are coming to the U.S.
- 10:37: Honda will be race its “CR Electric Proto” in the IA1 Class in Round 8 of the All Japan Motocross Championship .
- 16:42: Cinnamon Kernes, vice president and general manager of Motorcycle Industry Council, talks with MPN’s Greg Jones and Jacqui Van Ham about the upcoming AIMExpo show.
- 28:13: Is Marc Marquez quitting MotoGP? … Kind of. It’s looking like he will be racing alongside his brother Alex at Gresini Ducati in 2024.
- 31:11: Honda Africa Twin 2024 upgrade overview.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Aprilia RS 457 | Welcome to the Racing Squad: Aprilia was created with motor-racing and is the Piaggio Group’s front-runner in sports competitions. With a wealth of technical solutions leveraging its unique racing experience, today the Aprilia product range has established an absolute technological leadership. Aprilia motorcycle and scooter offer presents a varied range of models, whose common features are state-of-the-art technology and a sporty personality.
- Beyond Creative: We are a digital marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, strategic ad placement and email marketing for dealers in the powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
- XOTO: X-OTO: a revolutionary three-wheeled electric light utility vehicle that delivers astonishing stability, maneuverability, safety, utility, and FUN.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to follow subscribe to our YouTube channel.