On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche finally get to see Triumph’s motocross motorcycle! This episode also has all of the news and updates from BMW, including the end of its “Stop Sale,” a 100-year celebration and its new R 1300 GS. Rounding things out … crime. We take a look at how GPS foiled an attempted theft as well as the possibility that the Honda Hornet was “murdered.”
- 2:33: BMW’s stop sale is over, and it’s celebrating 100 years of BMW with “BMW Motorrad Days” at the Barber Vintage Festival this year.
- 5:08: Find It Now GPS reports the recovery of a 2022 Can-Am Outlander XMR 1000R.
- 9:43: BMW’s R 1300 GS
- 20:22: Triumph’s new 250cc motocross motorcycle is finally here!
- 25:52: Did Honda “murder” the Hornet? Will this bike be coming to the U.S.?
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Aprilia RS 457 | Welcome to the Racing Squad: Aprilia was created with motor-racing and is the Piaggio Group’s front-runner in sports competitions. With a wealth of technical solutions leveraging its unique racing experience, today the Aprilia product range has established an absolute technological leadership. Aprilia motorcycle and scooter offer presents a varied range of models, whose common features are state-of-the-art technology and a sporty personality.
- Beyond Creative: We are a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, Strategic Ad Placement, and Email Marketing for Dealers in the Powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
- XOTO: X-OTO: a revolutionary 3-wheeled electric light utility vehicle that delivers astonishing stability, maneuverability, safety, utility, and FUN.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.