The third generation Honda Grom is here. Back in 2013, Yoshimura couldn’t wait for the OG model to arrive on U.S. shores and the newest version has the company excited with equal anticipation.
With more compression, a five speed gearbox and new styling, the latest generation Grom promises even more fun both on the street and at the racetrack.
For styling, power and clearance, Yoshimura developed a renowned RS-9T to preform on the third gen. Grom, and the results are incredible. The Street Series Works Finish slip-on increases performance 11.1% max HP and 11.9% max torque.
Yoshimura’s Race Series RS-9T full system adds a staggering 13.9% max HP increase and 14.3% increase in max torque. With performance like that, it’s safe to say the RS-9T will be on top of the track day podiums around the globe.
Yoshimura designed the RS-9T to offer more ground clearance and lean angle than the previous gen. model. For the cherry on top, Yoshimura added a matte carbon fiber end cap and heat shield.
Let’s not forget the essentials! The Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit is a must have for the new Grom. Packed with industry leading features and known for its easy and straight forward installation, our FE Kit is the go to for many small bore enthusiasts. Fender Eliminator Kits feature:
- New improved D.O.T. compliant L.E.D. light and housing
- New easy to use Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors
- Model specific precision laser-cut stainless steel bracket tucks discreetly under the tail section of the motorcycle
- Black anodized aluminum license plate frame with silk screened Yoshimura logo
- Installation hardware and detailed instructions included
- Compatible with Yoshimura or aftermarket turn signals when combined with Universal Turn Signal Bracket Kit (sold separately)
The RS-9T and the Fender Eliminator Kits are proudly developed, designed and made in the USA.