Sena will attend AIMExpo on Oct. 11-14, in Las Vegas and will feature several new products at booth No. 2102.
Some of the featured products include:
- +Mesh – +Mesh is an adapter that allows any Sena Bluetooth headset to connect via Mesh Intercom and chat seamlessly with 30K users and experience the benefits and flexibility of Mesh Intercom technology.
- 20R & 30R – These two new headsets, one Bluetooth and one Mesh, are the revamped 20S and 30K units with much slimmer form factors, similar to the popular 10R.
- 10C PRO – An update on our original 10C unit with updated camera specs.
- Momentum PRO and Momentum INC PRO – The Momentum and Momentum INC are Bluetooth integrated full face helmets that are both currently on the market, each helmet will soon be available in the “Pro” version with an integrated action camera.
- Cavalry PRO – The Cavalry is a Bluetooth integrated half-helmet that will also soon be available in a “Pro” version with an integrated action camera.