Bel-Ray sponsored racer Ken Roczen of RCH Soaring Eagle/Jimmy Johns/Suzuki Factory Racing claimed both moto wins on his way to the overall victory in 450MX class at the AMA Pro Motocross Championship Thunder Valley National in Lakewood, Colo. on June 4.
Saturday’s event marked Roczen’s second overall win of the season delivering an additional 12 points to his lead in the overall point standing. The RCH Soaring Eagle/Jimmy Johns/Suzuki Factory Racing rider was able to secure the holeshot in the first moto and maintain the lead. During the second moto, Roczen experienced a rough start becoming hooked with a fellow rider. He quickly recovered and continued on his smooth ride to take the win.
RCH Soaring Eagle/Jimmy Johns/Suzuki Factory Racing Team
- Ken Roczen – (1-1) 1stoverall in the 450MX Class at Thunder Valley
- Broc Tickle – (14-9) 11thoverall in the 450MX Class at Thunder Valley
Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team
- Jason Anderson – (35-40) 40thoverall in the 450MX Class at Thunder Valley
- Zach Osborne – (4-6) 4thoverall in the 250MX Class at Thunder Valley
- Christophe Pourcel – (10-10) 9thoverall in the 450MX Class at Thunder Valley
- Martin Davalos – (7-5) 6thoverall in the 250MX Class at Thunder Valley
- Ronnie Stewart– (26-26) 24stoverall in 450MX Class at Thunder Valley
3D Racing Team
- Jason Brooks – (18-35) 21thoverall in 450MX Class at Thunder Valley
- Gared Steinke – (28-36) 35thoverall in 250MX at Thunder Valley
- Kevin Rookstool – (29-34) 35thoverall in 450MX at Thunder Valley
The next round of the AMA Pro Motocross season will take place on June 18 in Mt. Morris, Pa at High Point Raceway.