On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche show us what new bikes are coming to the U.S., unveil a possible “unicorn” in KOVE’s 450R, and Triumph comes through for all the short kings/queens with an adaptive ride height device for its Tiger 1200.
Also in this episode is a special guest: Jason Thomas, media manager for Western Power Sports, sits down with MPN’s Josh Troche to talk about his 15 year racing career, safety, and what’s new in motorcycling and powersports.
- 1:34: Royal Enfield’s Shotgun 650 bobber is making its way to the U.S.
- 5:31: KOVE 450R Rally news and reviews
- 9:44: Jason Thomas, media manager for Western Power Sports, on his 15 year racing career and what’s new in motorcycling and powersports
- 22:11: Maeving RM1S electric motorcycle update: 65 mph, 80-mile range, two batteries coming standard
- 28:11: Triumph Tiger 1200 now has an adaptive ride height device.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.