On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche break down the finale of the 2023 American Flat Track season, fill us in on what there is to know about tomorrow’s Aprilia RS 457 release, clue us into all the newest news about Vincent motorcycles as well as show us some spy photos of the new KTM 690:
- 1:44: American Flat Track Racing 2023 grand finale
- 8:31: Aprilia’s RS 457 release
- 14:08: Part 1: The story of the Vincent motorcycle documentary, “Speed is Expensive,” will be available to stream starting Sept. 25. Watch the trailer here.
- 18:24: Part 2: A Vincent is available as part of the John Parham Estate Collection.
- 22:16: Spy Photos of the new KTM 690.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for 2, 3, and 4 wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.