On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche take a look at new bikes from Indian, Husqvarna and Yamaha. We also get a Supercross Round No. 8 wrap-up and a look at The Mint 400.
Also in this episode is “Power Player” clip where Jacqui had the chance to speak with Tim Calhoun from Tim Calhoun Powersports Consulting about the current state of the motorcycle and powersports industry and what dealers need to do moving forward.
- 2:14: Supercross Round 8 wrap-up from Daytona
- 6:10: Husqvarna Norden 901 Expedition
- 10:09: Tim Calhoun: “Back to Basics,” what 2023 could look like for dealers, and the state of the motorcycle and powersports industry
- 18:52: Indian’s Sport Chief
- 24:10: Yamaha’s Ténéré 700 Extreme and Explore editions
- 29:07: The Mint 400 in Las Vegas.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
D.I.D.: When performance, quality, and consistency matter go with D.I.D.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.