For the 100th episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche bring us all the info on new and updated bikes from BMW, Aprilia and KTM. We also take a look at a couple of upcoming events at New Jersey Motorsports Park including Clutch Control and MotoAmerica races. In this episode, we also have special Guest Cristy Lee, who’s literally done it all: From being a spokesperson for AIMExpo, reporting on everything from X Games to Off-Road Truck Racing and WorldSBK, as well as hosting “Celebrity IOU: Joyride” on Discovery+, “Barrett-Jackson LIVE” on Discovery and co-hosting “Garage Squad” and “All Girls Garage” for MotorTrend, she’s also been riding motorcycles for over 20 years.
- 2:54: BMW’s three new middleweight adventure bikes: the F 900 GS, F 900 GS Adventure and the F 800 GS
- 11:27: Aprilia’s new RS 457 information and specs
- 17:50: Special Guest Cristy Lee: Best known for all things four wheels, Lee has been riding for over 20 years and talks to us about her love of motorcycles and racing.
- 26:54: Event roundup: Clutch Control and MotoAmerica races, Sept. 22-24, 2023 at New Jersey Motorsports Park
- 30:35: KTM’s updated 890 Adventure R Rally.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike.
- Aprilia | Aprilia RS 457 | Welcome to the Racing Squad: Aprilia was created with motor-racing and is the Piaggio Group’s front-runner in sports competitions. With a wealth of technical solutions leveraging its unique racing experience, today the Aprilia product range has established an absolute technological leadership. Aprilia motorcycle and scooter offer presents a varied range of models, whose common features are state-of-the-art technology and a sporty personality.
- XOTO: X-OTO: a revolutionary 3-wheeled electric light utility vehicle that delivers astonishing stability, maneuverability, safety, utility, and FUN.
- Beyond Creative: We are a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management, Strategic Ad Placement and Email Marketing for dealers in the powersports industry. We ride and we get it! We understand the intricacies of your business and share the same passions.
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.