• Blocks over 95 percent of radiant heat
Samson is now offering Cross Under Systems for Harley Touring and Road King models.
• Helps keep the heat away from the rider’s left leg
• Gives the rider a different style to choose from for that “true dual” look
• Allows the maximum flow of exhaust through the system for the bike’s full potential
Retail Price: Starting at $749.95
Based on the new for 2011 AFX FX-95 street helmet, this special limited edition helmet was available in a one-time production run of 911 pieces. The company hopes the helmet will help memorialize the thousands of innocent people who paid the ultimate price for freedom.
• Each helmet is individually serial numbered
• Helmet comes with a deluxe carrying bag and certificate of authenticity
• A portion of the proceeds from the sale of every helmet will be donated to the 9-11 charity Tuesday’s Children
Retail Price: $139.95
19. Expedition Luggage Rack System and Side Cases by Pelican
When riding a motorcycle, one of the biggest challenges can be storage, and the new Expedition Luggage Rack System and Expedition Side Cases from Moose Racing solve that issue by adding a significant amount storage space to the top rear and sides of the motorcycle.
• Luggage rack is easily installed using the included hardware
• Specially designed to distribute the weight of the load evenly
• Quick disconnect using spring and pin design
• Pelican cases are watertight, crushproof and dust proof
Retail Price: $359.95 – $379.95
Enfotrace’s RidersEye is a real-time GPS-based security and tracking device designed to offer your customers a simple, full-featured, cost-effective solution for monitoring the location and well-being of their powersport vehicle.
• Web-based control panel can be accessed from any computer or smartphone
• Provides a map and address of the vehicle’s location and facilitates access to optional features such as a fall-over sensor, remote starter disable function or text/email security alerts
• No monthly fees makes it an easy upsell for F&I or parts departments
21. Cycle Sounds RockBox
Cycle Sounds LLC
Cycle Sounds has just introduced the world’s smallest head unit and all-in-one audio source. The RockBox packs a lot of functionality into a compact and easy-to-operate unit. It measures 2.375 by 4.25 by 1.25 inches.
• Plays FM radio stations and MP3s
• Charges MP3 player with the built-in powered USB port
• Six radio station presets
• Low-profile unit with hassle-free mounting and operation
Retail Price: $299
Zamp’s new flip-up model, FL-24, utilizes advanced features and leading edge styling usually found in helmets at twice the cost. Zamp says it’s the best value in today’s flip-up market.
• Lightweight composite thermoplastic resin shell
• Flip up chin bar with the press of one button
• Retractable inner smoked shield remotely operated by sliding an outer top switch
• Adjustable vents for great air flow
• Meets or exceeds ECE22.05 and DOT
Retail Price: $109.95
Exclusively distributed by Western Power Sports, GMAX Helmets has added to its lineup with the all-new GMAX 54s Modular Motorcycle Helmet. Its flip-jaw rotates further rearward when raised than previous designs, and it gets an inner-flip tinted sunshield with anti-fog coating.
• Integrated multi-function red LED rear light
• Deluxe venting system and a Coolmax removable comfort liner and cheek pads
• Deluxe quiet ear pockets have built-in speaker
24. 2012 RSD Apparel Collection
Roland Sands Design
The 2012 Roland Sands Design apparel collection is designed "for the guy who appreciates the subtle details that make an heirloom piece, something you’ll have for many years with high quality materials, hand built and manicured," says Roland Sands. Visit www.rolandsands.com to get a copy of the 2012 apparel catalog.
• Limited Set riding jackets feature waxed cotton and oiled leather
• Everyday jackets and a comprehensive collection of gloves, tees, thermals and hoodies also offered
• Has something for the fashion forward as well as the seasoned rider
• Built with a parallel of fashion and function and close attention to detail
25. Alloy Art and Todd’s Cycle Moto Intake Kits
Two respected names come together on an intake kit for touring and trike models that keeps a low profile while breathing deeply. Todd Silicato of Todd’s Cycle and aftermarket master Robbie Lane at Alloy Art have created a completely unique intake system.
• CNC-machined from aluminum
• Kit lays low while increasing the airflow to the engine
• Reusable proprietary air filter features over 130 square inches of filter element
• Internal velocity stack with internal breather breathe directly back in to the venturi
Retail Price: $371.95