The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) allows businesses to claim a $26K tax credit per qualifying employee. If your business experienced COVID-related effects in 2020 or 2021, you might be able to receive these funds.
But many business owners have been confused about whether or not their company is eligible. Don’t leave this money on the table without learning more! The list of qualifying circumstances is wider than you think. (Spoiler alert: You *didn’t* need to have a decline in revenue in order to qualify.)
Attend this free webinar to have your questions answered. You’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of the ERC
- Some common misconceptions about the program
- A list of factors that may help your business qualify
- The process of claiming your credit
- Why you need to act immediately — because funds are limited