In this episode of “On the Throttle,” Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche take a look some of the machines featured at the 2021 EICMA motorcycle show, including:
- MV Agusta’s Lucky Explorer 5.5 and 9.5
- Benelli 125 and TRK 800
- Bimota’s new Kawasaki-powered KB4 and KB4 RC
- The V100 Mandello from Moto Guzzi
- Aprilia’s limited edition Red White & Blue RS 660
- Yamaha teasing the Ténéré 700 Raid Prototype
- Royal Enfield’s SG 650 Twin concept
- EICMA’s “eBike Bonanza”
- The Kawasaki H2 SX being the first bike to use Bosch’s ARAS system
- Honda’s Fireblade 1000RR-R SP.
On the Throttle is LIVE every Wednesday, so be sure to subscribe to the channel and “click the bell” to be sure you don’t miss a thing!