New to the Nolan helmet line is the N70-2GT, the streamlined version of the N44E top-of-the-line touring crossover helmet.
The Nolan N70-2GT is a fully modular helmet, responding to the changing needs of motorcyclists and suitable for both summer and winter use. Designed for urban riding, the Nolan N70-2GT is equally at home on a long journey or weekend getaway and has a unique style that is at home on any bike.
The N70-2GT has six possible configurations, which you can personalize through the addition or removal of the chin bar, face shield and small peak all of which are included. With the chin bar and face shield installed, the rider can expect the same benefits of a full-face helmet. With just the peak and chin bar installed, the helmet flows a great amount of air while still providing the same protection of a full-face helmet. With the chin bar, face shield and peak removed it becomes a true three quarter open-face helmet. This gives the rider a great range of flexibility.
- P/J Homologation – approved in P (protective) and J (Jet) double configuration.
- Ultrawide Pinlock ready face shield gives the rider a greater field of vision
- Clear Anti-Fog Pinlock lens included
- VPS Inner Sunscreen – Adjustable in various positions, UV400, Scratch Resistant, Fog Resistant treated Lexan, with automatic quick retraction
- Two Shell Sizes accommodate XS-XXXL
- Removable Protective Chin Guard
- Airbooster Airflow System, rear air exhaust, and visor air intake vent
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Lexan Polycarbonate outer shell
- Newly designed inner comfort padding, including removable neck-roll
- Accepts B901R, B901L, B601R and MCS communication systems, or ESS (Emergency Stop Signal)
- DOT in U.S.
- ECE 2205 in Europe