With this NEW adventure-style off-road crossover helmet, Nolan Group has used their years of experience, innovation and commitment to high quality, and developed a helmet to go play in the dirt with.
The N70-2 X has six possible configurations which you can personalize through the addition or removal of the protective chin bar, face shield and adjustable peak, all of which are included. With the chin bar and face shield installed, the rider can expect the same benefits of a full-face helmet. With just the peak and chin bar installed, the helmet flows a great amount of air while still providing the same protection of a full-face helmet, and allows the use of your own goggles or glasses. With the chin bar, face shield and peak removed it becomes a true three quarter open face helmet. This gives the rider a great range of flexibility.
- P/J Homologation – approved in P (protective) and J (Jet) double configuration.
- Ultrawide Pinlock ready face shield gives the rider a large field of vision
- Clear Anti-Fog Pinlock lens included
- VPS Inner Sunscreen – Adjustable in various positions, UV400, Scratch Resistant, Fog Resistant treated Lexan, with automatic quick retraction.
- Two shell sizes accommodate XS-XXXL
- Larger, removable fully protective chin guard
- Airbooster Airflow System, rear air exhaust, and chin guard air intake ventilation
- Microlock2 (patent pending) double lever retention system
- Lexan polycarbonate outer shell
- Newly designed inner comfort padding, including removable neck-roll
- Accepts B901R, B901L, B601R and MCS communication systems, or ESS (Emergency Stop Signal)
- DOT in U.S.
- ECE 2205 in Europe
Link: Nolan Group