Risk Racing revolutionized bike hauling years ago with the original Lock-N-Load and Lock-N-Load PRO, bidding farewell to cumbersome tie-down straps. Now, Risk Racing is taking versatility and usability to the next level with the Pro HD Moto Transport System.
- Max weight: 400 pounds
- New, wider hauling range
- Heavier enduro-style motorcycles
- Small trail bikes (i.e. Honda XR150L and Kawasaki KLX230)
- Larger enduro bikes (i.e. Suzuki DR 650 and KTM 690 Enduro)
- Small adventure bikes (i.e. BMW G 310 GS, KTM 390 ADVENTURE, etc.)
- Best for small trailers and use on rugged terrain
- No straps or wheel chocks — reduce pressure on fork seals
- Fully adjustable and mounts to your trailer, truck or van
Fully Adjustable Width
Twist the new Auto-locking Side Pins up and slide the arms to lock at your desired width.
Fully Adjustable Height
Simply flip the witch to lock or release the arm ratchet system. Flip the switch down when locking the bike down and up to allow the jaws to release.
Auto Locking Slide Pins
Adjusting the arms of your new Locl-N-Load HD on the mounting plate is easy with the auto-locking slide pins. Twist the pins up, slide the arms to the width you want, then twist the pins back into the locked position and adjust until they drop into the desired pin hole and secure the arm in place.
The Mounting Plate
The new pin/thru hole design makes removing and adjusting the arms even faster and easier than before. The low profile plate mounts into your truck, trailer or van and allows for lateral adjustability for wider bikes.