Adventure was meant to be traversed through audio adrenaline. Specifically crafted for the Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 or Teryx KRX4 1000, Kawasaki Parts and Accessories is excited to expand on the already great Teryx KRX audio systems with the introduction of the all-new Hifonics Audio Roofs. Get ready to take adventure to new heights with an immersive UTV audio system replicating an in-vehicle concert experience.
Brian Sherman, vice president of product and marketing for Hifonics, said, “Maxxsonics has been making audio roofs for other customers in the UTV OEM market for quite some time, so we are excited to bring some of this expertise to Kawasaki. These new audio roofs are absolutely best-in-class and feature a manufacturing process ensuring high durability and high-performance. The features, performance, and construction all add up to one of the most high-value roof audio products in the UTV market. I am extremely excited to hear and see these Hifonics audio roofs chasing down adventure this year!”
The Kawasaki TERYX KRX 1000 Hifonics Audio Roof includes four 6.5-inch coaxial speakers, a 10-inch long-throw subwoofer, a 600-watt high-efficiency amplifier, a 38-inch half-optic lightbar, lighting and controller, as well as a dual sunroof, and it is Life Shield IPX-Rated. Required is Kawasaki Interactive Display (99994-1469) with Mounting Kit (99994-1468) or a Teryx KRX Audio System (99994-1710).
The Kawasaki TERYX KRX4 1000 Hifonics Audio Roof includes eight 6.5-inch coaxial speakers, a 10-inch long-throw subwoofer, a 600-watt high-efficiency amplifier, a 38-inch half-optic lightbar, lighting and controller, as well as four sunroof panels, and it is also Life Shield IPX-Rated. Required is Kawasaki Interactive Display (99994-1469) with Mounting Kit (99994-1877) or a Teryx KRX Audio System (99994-1748).
- Coaxial speakers: Composite construction midrange for deep and accurate midbass and 3/4-inch titanium dome tweeter for crystal-clear high frequencies
- 10-inch subwoofer: Application-specific long-throw, high-output design
- Secure mounting: Eight mounting points for secure fitment
- 600-watt amplifier: Water-resistant, five-channel, Class-D amplifier with big power in a small chassis
- RGB lighting and controller: RGB LED lights feature adjustable colors and modes, including Solid, Fade and Music.
- 38-inch half-optic lightbar: 9500-lumen output with an indirect light source providing better lighting in dusty and heavy weather conditions
- Dual sunroof: High-impact HDPE composite enclosure features high-strength Makrolon Polycarbonate sunroof panels.
Adventure awaits around every turn and corner this spring. Embrace more from the Kawasaki journey with an audio system that transforms the outdoors with thunderous volume heard from miles away, an incredible showcase of colors and an easy installation that makes chasing down adventure happen sooner. Transform Kawasaki UTV audio with “POWER FROM THE GODS” and unleash more from music on any ride.
The all-new Hifonics Audio Roofs have arrived. Embrace more from the journey ahead with a UTV sound system that answers when adventure calls. Bring out more from audio with sharper details, crystal-clear depth and undistorted playback in every genre of music. With speakers that enhance precision in every beat and a 10-inch subwoofer that adds pounding layers to every song. the outdoor journey will never be the same again.
Full line details are available on the Kawasaki website here.