On this episode of On the Throttle, Jacqui Van Ham and Josh Troche fill us in on what’s new with Erik Buell’s Fuell, Ducati news and updates, as well as a partnership between Greener Powersports and DRT Racing.
- 1:55: Erik Buell’s Fuell Fllow emoto pre-orders
- 9:34: Greenger Powersports partners with DRT Racing to unleash the next generation of supermoto racing
- 16:57: Ducati Monster’s 30th Anniversary Edition
- 22:43: Ducati’s Dirty Dozen: 12 mountain passes all over 12,000 feet.
This episode of On the Throttle has been brought to you by:
- PennGrade1: The best motorcycle oils to keep your motorcycle running at peak performance. PennGrade1 is the top pick for the best motorcycle oil for your bike. For more information:
- Show Chrome: A leader in powersports accessories for two, three and four wheels. Developing innovative products for riders for over 42 years, Show Chrome is releasing over 80 new products in 2023.
New On the Throttle episodes are available on Wednesdays. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.