BMW Motorrad USA has announced the addition of the new CE 04 electric scooter to its 2022 lineup. With its electric drivetrain, futuristic design and innovative connectivity solutions, the new scooter attempts to merge commuting and communication functions into a new brand of personal urban mobility.
“The new BMW CE 04 is the logical and at the same time rethought continuation of BMW Motorrad’s electromobility strategy. Urban areas are its element. This is where it sets a new benchmark – in terms of both technology and visual style.” Florian Römhild, Project Manager BMW CE 04.
With a maximum output of 42 hp, the new BMW CE 04 has a powerful motor for an exciting riding experience. A maximum speed of 75 mph means the CE 04 is ready not only for the city but for highways as well.
The new BMW CE 04 has a battery cell capacity of 60.6 Ah (8.9 kWh), providing an estimated range of 80 miles. This enables day-to-day emission-free commuter riding and for smaller-scale fun tours on the weekend – with complete peace of mind.
- Short charging times and charging technology based on automotive systems.
- Increased riding stability thanks to slip control by means of ASC (Automatic Stability Control). DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) is available as an option.
- Three standard riding modes “ECO”, “Rain” and “Road” for efficient, day-to-day use. “Dynamic” riding mode for further riding enjoyment available as an option.
- Directionally stable suspension with one-piece tubular steel main frame.
- Powerful braking system with ABS. ABS Pro with banking capability optional.
- 10.25-inch TFT color screen with integrated navigation and extensive connectivity.
- Standard LED lighting units all round. Adaptive Headlight Pro optional.
- Storage compartments at the side and front. The side helmet compartment can now be accessed while seated.
- Actively ventilated mobile phone charging compartment with USB-C charging port.
Link: BMW Motorrad