Suzuki Motor USA has announced additional models to its 2023 product line with the award-winning, high-performance, sport-touring Suzuki GSX-S1000GT/GT+ models, plus iconic Boulevard models, including the M109R B.O.S.S. muscle cruiser and the classically styled C50T and C50 cruisers.
These popular motorcycles continue the momentum of exciting new 2023 models Suzuki launched over the last 12 months, including the sensational new V-STROM 1050DE and 800DE adventure tourers as well as the dynamic new GSX-8S naked sport bike.
Highlighted by engineering excellence, impressive features, impeccable build quality and attractive styling, these models continue Suzuki’s commitment to offering motorcycles with unparalleled performance and value, regardless of the segment.
- Ready to split the wind, the GT’s full fairing sets the standard for aerodynamics and rider wind protection in the sport-touring category. The dual mono-focus LED headlights and V-shaped LED position lights create a distinctive appearance and great illumination. With or without the optional side cases (standard on the GT+) and optional touring windscreen in place, the GSX-S1000GT is the new grand touring performance standard in the sport touring category.
- A large, 6.5-inch TFT gauge panel that is easy to read in any light condition allows the rider to monitor and adjust many of the bike’s Suzuki Intelligent Ride Systems (S.I.R.S.) features. The panel also communicates with Suzuki’s mySPIN connectivity application that seamlessly links to a smartphone for easy access to contacts, maps, music and phone communication.
- Worldwide emissions-compliant, the 999cc, GSX-R-based long-stroke engine has impressive peak power, with strong, linear torque in the low- to mid-range all smoothly controlled by Ride-by-Wire electronic throttle bodies for an extraordinary grand touring experience.
- Upright ergonomics deliver superb control and comfort, while the twin-spar aluminum frame and fully adjustable KYB suspension deliver controlled handling. The anti-lock barking system (ABS-)equipped Brembo Monobloc brake calipers with dual, floating brake rotors provide controlled stopping power.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) smooths shifting and engine braking, while the standard Bi-directional Quick Shift system gives your clutch hand a rest. Right-hand comfort is increased with the hybrid throttle system and the precise electronic cruise control.
- The Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) includes the three-mode Suzuki Drive Mode Selector, the five-mode Advanced Traction Control system, Bi-directional Quick Shift system, and the popular Easy Start and Low RPM Assist systems.
- The GSX-S1000GT+ is adorned in a new Metallic Triton Blue or a Glass Sparkle Black that stands out of the crowd with its color matched side cases. The GSX-S1000GT continues for 2023 in Metallic Reflective Blue.
- 2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT+: $14,099
- 2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT: $13,349
2023 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
The taut, muscular 2023 Suzuki M109R B.O.S.S. remains the performance cruiser other bikes envy. This M109R has a powerful V-twin engine with some of the largest pistons in the industry. The M109R B.O.S.S. is a bike whose performance will get the adrenaline flowing, no matter the ride.
This muscle cruiser’s 109 cubic-inch engine is wrapped with aggressive, blacked-out styling with slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki.
The deep red and black or bright blue and black paint schemes draw attention away from everything else on the road. The M109R is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Hold on, as the performance never looked so good or so powerful.
- Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling
- Sharp headlight nacelle mounted above the large diameter, inverted fork
- 1783cc, eight-valve dual-overhead camshaft (DOHC), 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine
- Large, radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance.
- Massive 240-millimeter wide tire on wide cast wheel.
2023 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
With the 2023 Suzuki Boulevard C50T, you will find yourself equally in command on city streets or out on the interstate. The C50T’s fuel-injected, 50 cubic-inch V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for reliability and proven performance.
Its distinctive, bold styling and extensive list of features make this bike ideal for comfortable, long-distance cruising. Tour-ready features include a spacious riding position, full coverage aerodynamic windscreen and custom-made leather-texture, studded saddlebags that match the studded dual seats that deliver all-day rider and passenger comfort.
- Tour-ready leather-texture saddlebags with chrome studs are designed as part of the bike, not as accessory add-ons.
- A full coverage windscreen offers greater protection and greatly minimizes wind buffeting.
- 50 cubic inch (805cc), fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, 45-degree, V-twin engine
- Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with shaft drive
- Buckhorn-style handlebars and studded seat feature a low seat height of 27.6 inches.
- Wide, whitewall tires on sparkling spoke wheels set off classic styling.
- Pearl Brilliant White paint with subtle blue graphics blends well with the Boulevard’s classic styling, windscreen, studded leather-texture seats and matching saddlebags.
2023 Boulevard C50
The 2023 Suzuki Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you rumble by. The Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on classic cruiser styling that includes a kicked-out fork; traditional valance-style fenders; and a staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system.
The C50’s fuel-injected, 50 cubic-inch, V-twin engine delivers loads of torque and is engineered for reliability and presence that other cruisers will wish they had. On city streets or the open highway, the C50’s spacious riding position and smooth suspension provide all-day cruising comfort, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail.
- Bold heritage cruiser styling
- A 50 cubic-inch (805cc), fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, 45-degree V-twin engine
- Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with shaft drive
- Buckhorn-style handlebars and a low seat height of 27.6 inches
- Candy Daring Red or Solid Iron Gray paint with understated tank graphics augment the Boulevard’s classic posture.
With a comprehensive 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty and longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP), these 2023 Suzukis may be personalized with a wide range of Genuine Suzuki Accessories available at Suzuki dealers. For more information, visit SuzukiCycles.com.