Husqvarna Motorcycles has announced its 2024 two-stroke TE 300 Pro. The latest offering has been designed from the ground up to give experienced and ambitious enduro riders the performance edge they need to excel at the highest levels of competition.
Based on the all-new 2024, revolutionary enduro platform, the TE 300 Pro is expertly crafted with a new frame, subframe, bodywork, suspension and brakes, plus a host of engine refinements. The new enduro platform focuses on continued improvements to overall rideability, delivering outstanding performance. Riders will immediately appreciate and benefit from the technical changes made to this machine.
Technical sections can be conquered in complete confidence and control thanks to predictable damping from new, enduro-specific WP suspension. A WP XACT Closed Cartridge spring fork incorporates a mid-valve piston for smooth action and consistent performance, while a hydrostop in the final 68 millimeters of travel helps maintain momentum. A redesigned WP XACT shock features a new piston for a more compliant action and is 100 grams lighter and 15 millimeters shorter, while retaining 300 millimeters of travel. Both fork and shock settings can be adjusted by hand for a quick, easy, personalized set-up.
Striking, restyled bodywork adorned with modern, Swedish-inspired graphics and a new, high-grip seat cover complement the revised chassis. An improved, ergonomic rider triangle offers greater knee contact for better control. The slimline bodywork also affords complete freedom of movement when riding standing up, while a redesigned LED headlight produces greater illumination and is fitted using a more efficient and user-friendly mounting system.
Based on the all-new 2024 two-stroke enduro range, the TE 300 Pro engine is fueled by Throttle Body Injection (TBI) technology. Developed to sustain the best-in-class performance of these lightweight two-stroke machines, TBI gives more consistent and controllable power throughout the rev range, even in the toughest conditions.
The TE 300 Pro raises the enduro riding experience to new levels thanks to advanced electronics. The Engine Management System (EMS) allows selection between two riding maps to suit varying terrain. Map 1 is the standard, more mellow map for linear, predictable power, while Map 2 is the aggressive map for added throttle response and a peakier, more explosive power output.
Showcasing Husqvarna Motorcycles’ progressive approach with premium components, the TE 300 Pro includes a new LED headlight, Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems with high-performance GALFER discs, a combined Start/Stop button, a new Factory Racing wheelset with high-strength EXCEL Takasago rims and ProTaper handlebars, among a host of other premier features that place the Pro model at the top of its class.
2024 Technical Highlights
- New, competition-inspired graphics
- Factory Racing-approved, Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems
- GALFER brake discs front and rear
- WP XACT Closed Cartridge front forks offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT rear shock design with CFD-optimized main piston and tool-free adjusters
- New Factory Racing wheelset with high-strength EXCEL Takasago rims
- Dunlop MX 33 front and AT 81 rear tires
- New competition seat cover with additional ribs
- Polyamide skid plate with added linkage protection
- Front and rear brake disc protector
- Supersprox rear sprocket
- Soft compound ODI handlebar grips
- TBI technology for improved rideability and ease of use
- Multifunctional Map Select Switch
- Offroad Control Unit (OCU) for the highest level of reliability and user-friendly serviceability of electronics
- High-performance LED headlight unit for a brighter light output and simplified fitment
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebar
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight lithium-ion 2.0 amp-hour battery
Enduro riders can kit themselves out for every event with the Functional Offroad Apparel Collection, featuring an extensive range of riding gear and waterproof clothing, expressly designed for enduro competition. The TE 300 Pro already features a number of Technical Accessories as standard, and additional items are available to further enhance durability and performance.
The 2024 TE 300 Pro will be available at authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers beginning this month.