Having set the benchmark for the sub-500cc adventure segment, the ever-impressive KTM 390 ADVENTURE hits the road into 2024 with a set of fresh new colorways.
Merging all-road versatility and proven reliability with real-world performance, the 2024 KTM 390 ADVENTURE is known for its outstanding power-to-weight ratio, top-shelf technology and overall riding agility. For 2024, it brings the same impressive list of features to the fore, including adventure-ready 19-inch front and 17-inch rear cast wheels, and a proven 373.2cc powerplant producing 44 horsepower, 37 newton meters.
Moreover, the 2024 KTM 390 ADVENTURE is engineered with the rider in mind. Ergonomically, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is all about charging down any road you choose. From its Rally-style windshield to its off-road-focused footpegs, all-day riding comfort, supreme off-road agility and unmatched rider involvement, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is set in a class of its own.
Along with these, the 2024 KTM 390 ADVENTURE features two all-new color combinations. In typical KTM fashion, a core orange and black colorway is flanked by a new gray and white package. Each color and graphics option is perfectly matched to the KTM 390 ADVENTURE’s proportions. These are applied using a proven wet paint with overcoated graphics application, adding a premium feel while remaining scratch-resistant, durable and future-proof.
A more off-road-focused KTM 390 ADVENTURE option will also be included in the lineup, which adds heavy-duty, spoked wheels and a READY TO RACE Rally-inspired CTG to the mix.
Highlights of the 2024 KTM 390 ADVENTURE
- Class-leading electronics as standard, including OFFROAD Mode
- Off-road-ready 19- and 17-inch tubed cast wheels
- 44 horsepower and 37 newton meters of torque through the latest Euro 5,373cc engine
- Lean-angle sensitive anti-lock brakes (ABS) and Motorcycle Traction Control as standard
- Easily removable steel trellis subframe fitted with just four screws
- WP APEX suspension with rebound and compression adjustability for unmatched rider feedback over any terrain
- Two channel ABS brakes with 320- and 280-millimeter discs
- 14.5-liter fuel tank with a possible 400-kilometer range
- Excellent ergonomics thanks to the two-part seat and crafted bodywork
- Brand new graphics and a fresh look for both 2024 color version
The 2024 KTM 390 ADVENTURE will be available at authorized KTM dealers from November 2023. For more news about the 2024 KTM ADVENTURE model range, visit Travel (KTM.com) or your nearest authorized KTM dealer.