Zero Motorcycles recently announced the expansion of its current sales model to now include traditional motorcycle dealers as a point of purchase for retail customers. The development of a traditional dealership program has been part of Zero’s strategic plan for more than a year as the company continues to ramp up its manufacturing capabilities.
The new dealership experience now provides consumers with a location to see and experience Zero’s expansive and rapidly growing product line all in one place. Eight of the most recognized and largest multi-line dealers have signed on to carry Zero’s entire product line:
• Malcolm Smith Motorsports (Riverside, California)
• MotoWorld of El Cajon (El Cajon, California)
• Escondido Cycle Center (Escondido, California)
• Mission Motorcycles (Daly City, California)
• NorCal MasterCraft (Sacramento/Pleasanton, California)
• Grand Prix Motorsports (Littleton, Colorado)
• C&C Sports (Brighton, Michigan)
• Hitching Post (Fridley/Hopkins/South St. Paul, Minnesota)
“It has always been part of our strategic plan to add multi-line dealerships to the mix and the timing is now right for us to move in this direction," said John Lloyd, VP of Global Sales, Zero Motorcycles. "Dealers have been requesting we alter our sales model for the past few years so they could begin selling our products and we are now in a position to successfully do this.”
For more information about Zero Motorcycles, visit www.zeromotorcycles.com.