- 2023 250/350/450 SX-F & XC-F, 125/250/300 SX & XC
- 2022 250/450 SX-F Factory Edition
- 2023 FC 250/350/450, TC 125/250, FX 350/450, TX 300
- 2022 FC 250/450 Rockstar Edition
- 17-251 (Blue)
- 17-256 (Red)
- 17-261 (Black)
- 17-264 (Orange)
- 17-316 (Silver)
Works Connection’s Elite Axle Block Kit converts your stock KTM/Husqvarna rear axle from a fixed design into a floating type. The kit retains your stock axle and aluminum axle nut so your “leaner” triangle can still be used.
KTM and Husqvarna downsized their axles from 25 millimeters to 22 millimeters for the 2023 models, so Works Connection went back to the drawing board and designed an all-new kit.
The “kit” consists of a pair of CNC-machined Elite Axle Blocks, a machined titanium drive side receiver and a square removal tool nut.
KTM and Husqvarna Factory teams use this same floating-type design on their race team bikes to improve traction as well as straight line stability, and now those same benefits are available from this kit. Another key component is the integrated receiver post on each axle block that allows the use of a caliper to precisely measure and match the left and right axle block’s position. This ensures exact alignment of the chain and sprocket so critical to prolonging chain and sprocket life. They have an ultra-slim design, simple installation and are offered in five vibrant color choices: Blue, Red, Black, Orange and Silver. They are designed and manufactured in the U.S.
- Converts stock fixed axle design to floating type to improve traction and handling
- Integrated caliper receiver post to ensure precise measurement for true chain alignment
- Titanium drive-side receiver
- Utilizes stock axle and nut, which allows you to still use your stock “leaner” triangle
- Ultra-slim design precision CNC-machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Manufactured with tighter tolerances than original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
- Reversible design to keep your axle adjustment bolts from extending beyond their service range
- Anodized in Blue, Red, Black, Orange and Silver (raw)
- Square ‘removal tool’ nut included
- Laser engraved ‘WC’ logos
- Made in the U.S.