Women’s Motorcycle Tours (WMT) announced their dealership programs for the 2021 Suffragists Centennial Motorcycle Ride (SCMR2021). These programs are designed to attract more women to motorcycling, help dealerships across the USA bring more women customers through their doors and engage with their female customers in new and meaningful ways. The benefits of participating in the program are that dealers will be able to:
- Engage their local community of women riders/passengers for an organized ride or event and build awareness about your brand and dealership offerings.
- Leverage the power of WMT’s worldwide community and the largest women’s motorcycle ride of 2021 to bring women in your door.
- Showcase your products and services to women, the family CFO with 80% of the buying power.
Dealerships interested in participating have multiple opportunities to develop lasting customer relationships through these innovative programs. Here is how to join the adventure that is sure to create awareness, customer interest and future sales at your dealership.
Celebration City “Event in a Box” at Your Dealership
Want women walking through the doors? Sign up for the “Event in a Box” – a complete package where WMT helps your dealership host a Celebration City Weekend Event at your location. Women’s Motorcycle Tours will provide your dealership a streaming link to broadcast the Women’s Motorcycle Festival & Conference Education General Session all day long on Friday, Aug. 19, 2021. On Saturday Aug. 20, 2021, invite women to your dealership for a group ride and dealership open house. Women’s Motorcycle Tours will provide all newsletter copy, pre-written marketing materials and everything needed to organize your women’s Celebration Day Event, as well as provide printed programs for your attendees. Event t-shirts are available for an additional cost (which must be ordered on or before June 30th). The “Event in a Box” is only $500, and may be used in the future as a template for other events your dealership may host. This program may be eligible for marketing co-op dollars.
Host a Centennial Ride Group Ride
Gather a group of 9 lady riders (passengers count too!), register as fully-guided riders from any start location, and get 1 free registration – all expenses paid!
Organize Your Own Ride-In to the Women’s Motorcycle Festival and Conference in Arlington, VA
Gather a group of 10 ladies, register for the Women’s Motorcycle Festival and Conference, and your dealership will get a 15% group discount! Women’s Motorcycle Tours will also give each dealership special recognition in our program as well as a mention in our motorcycle clubs display. Note that the group must register on or before June 15, 2021, for the special recognition opportunity. The deadline for the group ride discount is Aug. 15, 2021.
Women’s Motorcycle Tours is here to help your riders get riding more – when your dealership participates, you’ll get a $250 thank you bonus! Here are the Dealer Spiff Program Rules:
- Register by emailing [email protected], with “Dealer Registration + your Dealership Name“ in the subject line.
- Add [email protected] to your email list so we can verify your promotion.
- Promote the Suffragists Centennial Motorcycle Ride in at least 2 customer emails and three social media posts before June 30, and reach out to your local riding groups using the code we give you.
- For each customer who signs up for a fully-guided ride and who puts your dealership’s code in the provided field on their registration form by July 15, 2021, we’ll send you a check for $250!
Centennial Ride and Women’s Motorcycle Festival & Conference registration numbers are limited, so get your customers involved now! Contact us for more information about these programs at [email protected].