Experience the first-ever all-women’s camping and motorcycle festival at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip kicking off the 77th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally on August 4-7, 2017 in South Dakota. Women from all over the world will gather in the mecca for motorcyclists to launch the historical event with live entertainment, private campgrounds, exclusive moto-related classes taught by industry experts, all women-led group rides through the landmarks of the country, and various activities including shooting guns on the range and racing on the flat track.
“It’s a private party at the world’s largest party,” said Leticia Cline, one of the founders for The Wild Gypsy Tour. “It’s also unique in the fact that this is the first event of its kind for the Sturgis Rally, and because of that we’re creating history for women and the motorcycling community by bringing in a revival of new faces to this already well-established event.”
Festivities with admission include:
● Private camping in the Patriots Pavilion accessible only to WGT guest / women only.
● Access to the race tracks (1⁄8 mile flat track, and drag strip)
● Admission to AFT Pro Flat Track race
● Nightly concerts from headlining bands including Doobie Brothers, Lynyrd
- Skynyrd and Shinedown at the Chip’s main stage and private concerts at
- the 100 year old Barn inside the WGT section to be announced soon.● Access to gun range (including free gun rental, silencers and ammunition)
● Group rides through the Black Hills, Badlands, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse, Spearfish Canyon, Mt Rushmore, Deadwood and Devils Tower
● Industry-led classes (Flat track, Basic Motorcycle Maintenance, Pinstriping, Welding and Stunt Riding) Classes led by MMI Harley
Graduate Kristen Lassen (@ladylassen), Harley Hooligan Racer Leticia Cline (@leticiacline), Vintage Board Track Racer and Sons of Speed Race Winner Britney Olsen (@20thcenturyracing) Stunt Rider Christina Billings @christinaleebillings and more announced weekly.
● VIP gypsy glamping tent lounge
● Bazaar that includes vendors, various side shows, tarot and palm readings and activities
Presale tickets go on sale March 27th at a discounted rate of $325.00. After May 31st ticket prices will be $450.00 and $600.00 at the door. All presale attendees will have the exclusive privilege to register for classes, VIP Swag bag and automatically registered for the WGT VIP guided ride through the Black Hills shot by WGT official ride videographer Preston Burroughs, www.prestonburroughs.com and photographer Staci Wilt www.staciwilt.com
This festival combines the freedom of the past with the untapped spirit of the future. The Wild Gypsy Tour will curate an original experience uniting women from all corners of the globe with the common desire to ride, live, learn, and have fun. Join us as we launch a revolutionized twist to kick off the world’s largest motorcycle rally!