Victory Motorcycles will be conducting its National Demo Tour this summer, making more than 80 stops in three months.
“This summer we’ll connect with riders at more bike rallies than ever before,” said Victory Marketing Director Brian Kirkendall. “We know there is no comparison to riding a Victory and our riders know our slogan all too well: ‘Ride One and You’ll Own One.’”
Every stop on the Victory Demo Tour features a truckload of Victory cruisers, baggers and touring bikes for riders to try.
In addition to visiting dealers across the country, Victory will visit the following motorcycle rallies this summer:
- June 4-8: Americade, Lake George, N.Y.
- June 10-15: Laconia Motorcycle Week, Laconia, N.H.
- Aug. 3-10: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Sturgis, S.D.
- Aug. 16-17: American Victory Rally, Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Sept. 18-21: Bikes Blues & BBQ, Fayetteville, Ark.
To view the tour schedule, click here.