The 2020 Tucker Powersports Off-Road catalog has been released, and dealers and customers can view the digital flipbook version of the catalog online now. Tucker’s 2020 Off-Road catalog contains a large selection of off-road motorcycle parts and accessories from brands recognized as market leaders.
A few of the new off-road products Tucker is proud to offer in 2020 include:
- PROTAPER – Self-Engaged Launch Assist (SELA) start device features a unique twist-lock mechanism that allows riders to set the device without the help of a second person.
- RENTHAL – R-Works Fatbar36 uses Renthal’s 36Tech handlebar standard and proprietary Zarilium material to create a high strength handlebar that is 36% lighter than the standard 28mm diameter Fatbar.
- RENTHAL – 36Tech Handlebar Clamps offer a range of bar mounts that enable you to fit Renthal’s new R-Works Fatbar36 handlebar to your original triple clamps.
- RENTHAL – Limited Edition SX Crossbar Pads feature color-matched foams carefully matched to the pad covers for the closest match to O.E. colors.
- LECTRON FUEL SYSTEMS – Lectron Carburetors have no jets and automatically compensate for a wide range of elevation and temperature changes, which equates to less time fixing and tuning, and more time riding.
- YOSHIMURA – Signature RS-12 Exhaust features an aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrically shaped profile that allows maximized muffler volume that helps manage sound, add power and provide more clearance for the tire and brake caliper.
The printed version of the 2020 Tucker Off-Road catalog is in the works and will be shipping to dealers shortly.