Tucker announced a new partnership with Strider Sports whereby the two companies will work together to bring an exciting experience to children in the communities where Tucker operates through the Strider Adopt-A-School program.
The goal of this partnership is to strengthen the bond between the powersports business and education communities. Now, more than ever, we need companies to reach back into the communities where they operate to support our children, and that’s what Tucker intends to do.
As part of the announcement, Tucker is excited to reveal five schools that have been chosen as recipients of Strider bikes, Tucker apparel and support from Tucker’s local employee base. Each school is located near one of the five Tucker distribution centers.
The five schools tentatively chosen to receive support include:
- Cannon Elementary School – Grapevine, TX
- RideOut Elementary School – Middleburg, FL
- Houston Elementary School – Visalia, CA
- Mid-Valley Elementary Center – Throop, PA
- Liberty Elementary School – Bolingbrook, IL
In addition to the support from Tucker, each adopted school will receive the following support from Strider:
- Strider Education Foundation Kindergarten PE Curriculum
- Staff training and certification for unlimited staff
- 2-in-1 Strider 14x Sport Bikes to use with the Kindergarten PE Curriculum
- Continuing support from the Strider Education Foundation
Together, with Strider, Tucker seeks to inspire, motivate and support the next generation of riders. More information will follow once the program has been launched in each elementary school. Tucker and Strider: Building future riders—from pedals to motors.