Triumph Motorcycles (America) Ltd. recently announced 10 regional winners of its inaugural Triangle Awards, designed to honor and recognize extraordinary effort and investment in the Triumph brand. The winners represent the highest selling retail outlets in their respective sales regions.
The winners are:
- Tom Hicks (Southern California Triumph, Brea, Calif.)
- Peter Lamariana (PJ’s Motorcycles, Albuquerque, N.M.)
- Jerry Ordanis (GP Bikes, Whitby, Ontario, Canada)
- Mike Meissner (Cal Moto, Mountain View, Calif.)
- Janice McCarthy (Cascade Moto Classics Inc., Beaverton, Ore.)
- William Douglas (St. Pete Powersports, St. Petersburg, Fla.)
- Steve Radt (Triumph NYC, New York, N.Y.)
- Mike Hendry (Foothills Triumph, Lakewood, Colo.)
- Ray Price (Ray Price Triumph, Raleigh, N.C.)
- Johnny Scheff (Motoworks Chicago, Chicago, Ill.)
To commemorate their achievements, each dealer will receive a custom engraved Rolex watch, while each dealer’s staff will also receive custom designed apparel by Ogio. All winners will be featured in a two-page spread advertisement in the May issues of Cycle World and Roadracing World and the June issue of Motorcyclist, as well as earning special designation on the Triumph website dealer locator.
“We want to thank the Triangle Award winners, and our entire dealer network, for the tremendous amount of hard work they put in during 2012,” said Greg Heichelbech, CEO Triumph North America. “Their dedication made Triumph the fastest-growing brand in North America. We look forward to even greater success in 2013.”