Tickets are now available for the first eight stops across the nation’s leading motorcycle tour, Progressive IMS Outdoors, a revamp of the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows (IMS) nearly 40-year history as the industry leader for connecting powersports’ top brands with enthusiasts and buyers.
Powersports veterans and enthusiasts, as well as new and potential riders, can purchase their tickets at motorcycleshows.com for the new outdoor, festival-like experience where consumers will be able to engage with hundreds of the latest street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters and ATVs, check out the latest gear and aftermarket accessories, as well as experience hours of entertainment including demo rides. Locations and ticket prices are as follows.
Locations and Dates
· Northern California: Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA – July 16-18)
· Chicago: Goebbert’s Farm (Pingree Grove, IL – Aug. 20-22)
· New York City: Brooklyn Army Terminal (Brooklyn, NY – Sept. 3-5)
· Pennsylvania: Carlisle Fairgrounds (Carlisle, PA – Sept. 10-12)
· Texas: Texas Motor Speedway (Fort Worth, TX – Oct. 1-3)
· Nashville: James E. Ward Agriculture Center (Lebanon, TN – Oct. 8-10)
· Central Florida: SUN n’ FUN Campus (Lakeland, FL – Oct. 15-17)
· Atlanta: Georgia International Horse Park (Conyers, GA – Oct. 29-31)
· Southern California: Venue and Date TBA
· 1-day general admission:
o $20 for adults (12 and older)
o $25 for ticket and t-shirt
· 3-day weekend ticket:
o $30 for adults (12 and older)
o $35 for ticket and t-shirt
o Group discounts and 2-for-1 Friday offers also available
o Kids 11 and younger are free
IMS Outdoors Southern California
The ninth and final stop of the 2021 IMS Outdoors tour will take place in Southern California in November. The venue of our Southern California IMS Outdoors Show was initially scheduled to take place at the FivePoint Amphitheater in Irvine, CA. Recently, FivePoint announced a decision to only host musical concerts for the remainder of 2021. The IMS team is currently vetting a number of venues throughout the area to ensure we select the best option for our customers and will announce the Southern California venue in a few weeks’ time.