The year is almost done, but Suzuki keeps rolling out more exciting new models. Fresh for 2022, Suzuki is thrilled to present the 2022 GSX-S750Z ABS and the 2022 GSX-S750.
These exciting, new, 2022 high-performance, naked sport motorcycles blend GSX-R750-derived engine performance and thrilling handling with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that demands attention, thanks to its aggressive and sporty appearance.
Razor-sharp styling, strong performance and a comfortable sport riding posture set the GSX-S750Z ABS and GSX-S750 apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.
Appealing to riders seeking a naked motorcycle that combines sportbike-level performance with grin-inducing acceleration and confidence-inspiring handling, the GSX-S750 rewards owners with a street-worthy riding position and aggressive styling that makes a modern and bold statement — all while offering exceedingly good value for the money.
The 2022 GSX-S750Z ABS and 2022 GSX-S750 inherit their heart and soul from the championship heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power managed by rider-adjustable traction control, both of these premium Suzuki machines are ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance leaders in their class. They are quick, nimble, comfortable and offer an exhilarating, fun ride that underscores Suzuki’s brand heritage of quality, reliability and value.
The 2022 GSX-S750Z ABS’s striking Metallic Triton Blue and Glass Sparkle Black bodywork is complemented by a blacked-out engine and chassis. Fluorescent yellow logos and graphics on the bodywork and wheels accent the GSX-S750Z ABS’ aggressive styling, while the 2022 GSX-S750’s Metallic Matte Black bodywork works perfectly with the blacked-out engine, wheels and chassis.
- Fuel-injected, GSX-R750–based engine blends horsepower and torque
- Advanced Traction Control lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions
- Hybrid tubular girder and twin-spar sportbike frame is fitted with KYB suspension
- Radial-mounted four-piston front brake calipers and wave-style rotors deliver great stopping performance (GSX-S750)
- Automatic braking system (ABS)-equipped, four-piston front brake calipers with wave-style rotors deliver great stopping performance (GSX-S750Z ABS only)
- Aggressive streetfighter styling and upright, and a comfortable riding position
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories are available for the GSX-S750 and GSX-S750Z ABS, such as a solo seat cowl and sport screen, plus a large selection of Suzuki branded apparel.
- The GSX-S750Z ABS and GSX-S750 models come with a Suzuki 12-month limited warranty. New owners can also purchase longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
To learn more about these exciting new 2022 Suzuki motorcycles, head to SuzukiCycles.com.
2022 GSX-S750Z ABS MSRP: $8,949
2022 GSX-S750 MSRP: $8,549